HETALIA ROLEPLAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

READ THIS BEFORE JOINING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amelia Jones (F!America)
Admin
Amelia Jones (F!America)

READ THIS BEFORE JOINING Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS BEFORE JOINING   READ THIS BEFORE JOINING EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:47 am

To begin, first I suppose I ought to introduce myself. My name is Jess. I love roleplaying, and have been doing it for a while. I was on another site before, but things went south and I decided that the best thing to do would be to leave and start my own.

The biggest rule on this site is to respect each other and use common sense in your interactions with other site members.

We're an inclusive community where everyone is welcome and shall be treated as such. Bullying and/or trash-talking people will not be tolerated. End of story.

However, we are very laid-back here as well. There is a limit of 30 characters per member (and yes, people can reach that many, I've seen it!) to prevent people from claiming characters and then not using them, but that's it! If you'd like to claim a character, just post a message saying so in the introduction section, and I'll get back with you ASAP so that you can officially claim them!

Beyond that, go wild! Want to make Angel!Canada? Go ahead! Want to make the representative of Panem or Middle Earth? Sure! Want to make up your own country? Have at it! We want to foster creativity, not stifle it. If your character is blatantly offensive (ex. Nazi!Germany) then we'll have problems, but beyond that get as creative as you'd like!

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to come to me. At the moment I'm only available through private message or on the chatbox, but as time goes on I'll likely provide other means of communication. I'll be on the site very frequently, so I'll be sure to see your message and get back to you ASAP!
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia123rp.rpg-board.net

READ THIS BEFORE JOINING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HETALIA ROLEPLAY :: Management :: Management-
Jump to: